I’ve been compiling a mental list of I wanna go there/ do that for years, and it grows whenever I become absorbed by a captivating travel article or social media post! With the New Year approaching it finally dawned on me to get some order into my life and write these things down. I realise that for each item I tick off, another 3 places will probably get added, but I think it’s still a worthwhile effort.
The first thing I noticed when it came to putting virtual pen to paper, was how fortunate I have already been to tick off some truly once-in-a-lifetime ‘big ticket’ items:
- An African safari – Tanzania 2014 (Honeymoon part 2)
- See the Northern Lights from within the Artic Circle – Abisko Sweden 2012
- Snorkel around The Galapagos Islands – 2012
- Hike the Inca trail to Machu Picchu – 2012
- Visit Venice before it sinks – 2013 (Honeymoon part 1)
- Kayak in Phang Nga Bay, Thailand – 2012
- See Yellowstone National Park’s volcanos – 2014
So here is my [current] Bucket List, in no particular order:
I always love receiving personal recommendations, so I’d be grateful to hear any ideas you may have.